You were taught never talk to strangers
Never be too friendly
Until one day you meet a stranger
While you are in danger…
The irony, things we are taught to not do somehow become the very thing we need to do…. in order to fulfill love, to be love, to create love, to radiate love, and sometimes to appreciate what love truly has to offerStranger Danger saved my life…Stranger Danger changed my life…
He had me at Hello
He found me at Goodbye
Soft and Gentle were his arms as I cried.
He wiped my tears, caressed my back and led me to a place of peace
Calm and steady
I was naked…
Naked stripped down to my soul, my purpose
I couldn’t run from his poetry
I couldn’t run from his beauty
I couldn’t run…
So I surrendered to his calling
The moment I said goodbye to what was holding me back
He found me…
You knew what gave me joy
So you attempted to steal it….
A thank you will never be enough for someone who is unhappy
A smile will never be enough for someone who avoids laughing
Enough is enough
Do not yell.
Do not insult.
Do not belittle.
Verbal abuse is never okay, verbal abuse is not justifiable.
Financial abuse is not justifiable.
Abuse period is not justifiable.
I wanna feel empowered by you
It rained for you on the other side of the world….
There were 13 reasons she committed suicide….
Then there were 13 reasons she decided to love herself….
1. The divine woke her up
2. He told her he’ll see her again
3. He chose her in a world that denied her
4. Her calling, never stopped calling her
5. Her smile remained the same
6. Her heart deserved a chance to feel happy again
7. Color gave her a reason to imagine
8. Dancing was her friend
9. He told her he believed in her
10. Beauty never left her side
11. Hope kissed her every morning
12. Love took control of her sub-conscious
13. The divine woke her up